Experience the Freshness In Every Bite
So many people have helped our family over the past several years – from getting us involved at the farmers markets to starting a new business to making it through a life changing flood in September 2009. We would like to thank the following:
- Sydney Shipps for asking us to be a part of the Peachtree Road Farmers Market when it was only an idea.
- Elisa Gambino of Via Elisa Sauces (formerly Via Elisa Fresh Pasta www.viaelisa.com) for mentoring us and allowing us to use her certified kitchen.
- Sue Carabetta Hayden of Carabetta Hayden Design (www.carabettahayden.com) for creating Hope’s Gardens’ identity and design. She is a great friend and has always been a joy to work with.
- Neal Broffman (www.oneproductionplace.com) for the beautiful photographs throughout our website and for the Peachtree Road Farmers Market video.
- Lucas Smith (www.volanstudio.com) for creating this wonderful website.
The following 4 organizations partnered to create the Georgia Flooded Farmers Relief Fund to help Georgia farmers get back on their feet after the devastation from the Atlanta Floods of September 21, 2009. Hope’s Gardens was heavily impacted – losing our home, our garden and the contents and equipment of our greenhouse. We are so grateful to the efforts and aid from these groups:
- Slow Food Atlanta (www.slowfoodatlanta.org)
- Peachtree Road Farmers Market (www.peachtreeroadfarmersmarket.com)
- Whole Foods Market (www.wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Georgia Organics (www.georgiaorganics.org)
AND to all the following people (listed in no particular order) for being there, no questions asked.
- Our parents and siblings
- Lauren Carey, Peachtree Road Farmers Market
- Jim & Nick’s BBQ (www.jimnnicks.com)
- Mellow Mushroom (www.mellowmushroom.com)
- Moto Bene
- The Advisory Board (Benno Rothschild, Byron Alterman, Bill Halter, Bob Neal, Mike Silver, Michael Bunch, Jeff Spear, Gerry Lougherty)
- James Talley
- Betsy Alterman
- Alison Creagh and Rob Roll
- Paula Halter
- Sue, Jon, Nicholas and Anna Hayden
- Margaret and Steve Bethea
- Field Coxe, Savage Pizza (www.savagepizza.com)
- Kimberlee Riccio
- Jenny Levison, Souper Jenny (www.souperjennyatl.com)
- Alex and Jonathan Szecsey, Abundant Harvest Gardens (formerly A & J Farms)
- Karen and Paul Fincannon, Artworks by Karen Fincannon (www.karenfincannon.com)
- Suzanne Welander
- Rusty and Travis Bowers, Pine Street Market (www.pinestreetmarket.com)
- Barbara and Jimmy O’Neill, The Cookie Studio (www.thecookiestudio.net)
- Marilyn Santulli, American Grafutti (www.agrafruitti.com)
- Mark and Beth Shirman
- John Patteson
- Steve Covington
- Ashi and Tejal
- Kristin Sharma, Modern Day Masala (www.moderndaymasala.com)
- Greg and Zan Guthrie, Dillwood Farms (www.dillwoodfarms.com)
- The Swan House (www.swancoachhouse.com)
- Carrie Izard
- Marcos and Lucero, Zocala (www.zocalacreativemex.com)
- Pace Cares (www.paceacademy.org)
- Charlotte and Josh Goldfarb and their sons
- Berlin Packaging (www.berlinpackaging.com)
- Nintendo (www.nintendo.com)
- The Thanksgiving Greenhouse Cleanup Volunteers: Tala Rezai, Nandida Vyas, Stacy Bell and Alison
- Susan Hogshead